Levitra. Precautions for patients with blood disease.
- Although Levitra drug does not inhibit platelet aggregation and doesn’t affect the time of bleeding, yet patients with bleeding disorders are not recommended to use Levitra pills.
Levitra. Precautions for patients with opthalmic disorders.
- Levitra pills may worsen vision in patients with anterior ischemic optic neuropathy.
Levitra. Precautions for patients with cardiovascular diseases.
- Minimum daily dose of Levitra 2.5mg is prescribed to men with: stroke; symptomatic postural hypotension; myocardial infarction; unstable angina; arterial hypotension (including the uncontrolled one); uncontrolled arrhythmia; acute myocardial ischemia.
- Interaction of Levitra with other drugs and medical tools for erectile dysfunction treatment has not been studied yet.
- Interaction of Levitra with such medicines as Crixivan, Norvir, Nizoral, Sporanox (or their generic analogues) leads to severe Levitra side effects.
- Interaction of Levitra with herbal medications has not been studied yet.
- Interaction of Levitra pills with fatty food leads to that man’s ability to achieve erection, it is restored with 1 hour delay.
- Interaction of Levitra with antihypertensive drugs and high amount of alcohol contributes to significant decrease in blood pressure.
Precautions and interactions