Levitra is used for treatment of erectile dysfunction in men over 18 years old, including men with:
- diabetes type 2;
- metabolic disorders and obesity;
- cardiovascular diseases;
- hormonal imbalance;
- renal and (or) hepatic insufficiency.
Recommended Levitra dosage
- Daily Levitra dosage varies from 2.5 mg to 20 mg.
- Levitra dosage is considered optimal in case erection quality allows to have successful sexual intercourses within 4-5 hours after using the pill.
- Read carefully the leaflet for all contraindications for tablets Levitra before using.
- Men should start the treatment of erectile dysfunction with an average dosage of Levitra 10mg.
- Later, Levitra dosage can be decreased up to 2.5mg or increased up to the maximum recommended daily dosage of Levitra 20mg.
- If the average dosage Levitra 10mg is accompanied by side effects, increase of Levitra dosage up to 20mg is not recommended.
- Men with chronic disorders of the physiological system or internal organs are recommended to begin erectile dysfunction treatment with minimum daily dosage of Levitra 2.5 mg.
- If erectile dysfunction treatment is carried out simultaneously with other disease therapy, it is necessary to read the information on drug interaction before you start using Levitra drug.
- Levitra drug can be only taken once a day, regardless of causes of erection disorders.
Levitra dosage and use